TSPSC released notification for Lab Technician GRADE-II.TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern is given below.
TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus and Pattern :
|Paper||SUBJECT (Objective Type)||NO.OF QUESTIONS||Duration||Maximum Marks||Language Of Examination|
|1||General Abilities||50||50||50||English and Telugu|
|2||Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||100||100||100||English|
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus PAPER-1:
- Current Affairs: International, National and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices
and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation,
conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and
economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their
relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus PAPER-2:
paper 2 syllabus: Download
Note: For Detail information Visit Official Website: TSPSC