Name Of The Posts: Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 For Probationary Officers (PGDBF)
Name Of The Bank: Syndicate Bank
Syndicate Bank invites applications for the posts of 500 Probationary Officers (PGDBF).Check your eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018.The Online Application for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 will Start from 2nd January 2018.Candidates can apply online for the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 before 17th January 2018.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Qualifications:
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Education: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should first visit the Bank’s website Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Page provided Above.click on the ‘CAREER’ and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details on the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.