The date of the Online Examination is 18.02.2018 (tentative).The exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Syndicate Bank PGDBF Admit Card 2018 along with the Centre for the Examination.Admit Card after 05-02-2018 well in advance of the date of the Examination.Syndicate Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Vacancy at 500 posts. Interested candidates may apply before 17th January 2018. To get more updates on Syndicate Bank PGDBF Admit Card 2018 Availability Date, Exam Timings.
How To Download Syndicate Bank PGDBF Admit Card 2018:
- Please click on the link provided below to download Syndicate Bank PGDBF Admit Card 2018 or Go to Official website Syndicate Bank
- The above link redirected to Syndicate Bank Careers page
- In Careers Page Click here to download call letter against the subject PGDBF Programme 2018-2019.
- Enter your login details asked on the page such as Registration number or Roll number, and Date of birth or Password.
- Submit details to login and download the Syndicate Bank PGDBF Admit Card 2018.
- Take print out of your Syndicate Bank PGDBF Admit Card 2018.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Pattern:
Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Online Descriptive Test
Name of Subject
No. of Questions
|1.||Online Objective Test||Reasoning Ability||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours
|5.||Online Descriptive Test||English Language Descriptive Test||2||50||30 minutes|
Note: There will be a descriptive paper for a test of writing skill in English which has to be completed in online mode only. The descriptive test is for qualifying purpose only.