Name Of The Posts: SCDCC Bank Recruitment for Second Division Clerk and Computer Programmer
Name Of The Bank: The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.(SCDCC)
SCDCC Bank invites applications for the posts of 127 Second Division Clerk and Computer Programmer.Check your eligibility Criteria for SCDCC Bank Recruitment.The Online Application for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 will Start from 20th December 2017.Candidates can apply online for the SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 before 10th January 2018.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment Notification Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Post Name||VACANCIES||BASIC PAY||Max. Age Limit|
SC & ST:40 Years
|Second Division Clerk||125||21110-47120||
SC & ST:40 Years
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
SCDCC Bank Recruitment Qualifications: ( Second Division Clerk )
- SCDCC Bank Recruitment Education: A Degree from any recognized University in India with minimum of 50% marks and above (aggregate of 3 years)
A Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University in India with a minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree (aggregate of 3 years).
Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with a minimum of 6 months course. The persons having Degree with Computer subject are exempted from this condition.
- Preference: Preference will be given to the persons having B.Com., BBM, BCA degree. Preference will also be given to the persons having additional qualifications, work experience in DCC Banks or Urban Coop. Banks, Primary Agricultural Credit Coop. Societies and Experts in the computer. Candidates must have fluency in Kannada and English to read, write and speak.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment Qualifications:( Computer Programmer )
- SCDCC Bank Recruitment Education: MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending the regular course of classes with above 50% marks.
- SCDCC Bank Recruitment Work Experience:
- Must have minimum 3 years experience as Computer Programmer and have sufficient knowledge of Hardware and Networking.
- Must have experience in preparation of Computer programme in Visual Basic and Dot Net.
- Must have good experience in Oracle and SQL Database.
- Must have experience of console operator under Linux and Windows Network.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment Selection Process 2018:
- Written Test
How to Apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should first visit the Bank’s website SCDCC Bank Recruitment Page provided Above.
- Fill the application with required fields.
- Once, SCDCC Bank Recruitment Application is filled up and submitted, no edit is possible.
- After filling the application, please click on “Preview Application” button to view the filled application.
- If all details are correct then please click on “Submit Application” button to submit the application.
- After submission, you will receive a “Successfully submitted message”. To take the printout of SCDCC Bank Recruitment application, please click on “download” link. This will open the filled application in PDF format, save the application in the local system and take the printout.
- After submission of SCDCC Bank Recruitment application through online, candidate should take a printout of the filled application. The Candidates should affix the latest passport size photo to the application and sign the application in the space provided.
- The Candidates should remit SCDCC Bank Recruitment application fees in any of our Branches through Pay-in-slip or by draft /pay order in favor of “The S.C.D.C.C Bank Ltd., Mangalore”. The filled up the application with signature, photo and counterfoil of the Pay-in-slip or D.D./Pay order and copies of all certificates required should be submitted to The Chief Executive Officer, The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail, Mangalore – 575 003 on or before 10-01-2018 before the close of office hours. Those in employment should submit their applications through Employer.
- No Application will be valid unless the proper application fees will be paid. Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date prescribed will not be considered. Candidate must appear for written test and interview at their own cost when called for.