Name Of The Posts: ECGC PO Recruitment 2018
Name Of The Bank: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd invites applications for the posts of 32 Probationary Officers in Various Departments.Check your eligibility Criteria for ECGC PO Recruitment 2018.The Online Application for ECGC PO Recruitment 2018 will Start from 1st January 2018.Candidates can apply online for the ECGC PO Recruitment 2018 before 15th January 2018.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2018 Qualifications:
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2018 Education: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Accounts: An Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA), Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Legal: Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Masters of Law (LLM)
- Company Secretary: An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
- Actuary: Student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CT-1, CT-2 and CT-3.
- IT: B Tech or BE in CS / IT or MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security for the duration of at least 6 months.
- Economics: MA Economics with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
- Commerce: M.Com. with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
- Generalist: Graduates in any stream with minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR Post Graduates in any stream with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for ECGC PO Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are first required to go to ECGC website www.ecgc.in OR Click on the link Provide above to apply ECGC PO Recruitment 2018.
- Candidate will have to click on “NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the ECGC PO Recruitment 2018 online application will be entertained.
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
- After payment Candidates take print out of your application form for future purposes.